Monday, November 14, 2011

11/09/11

Today was another one of those super productive days, where I just got a lot of things done. For example I now have printed four out of five of my final prints on fiber paper and they are almost ready to go. Jordan is at about the same speed as me, we've kind of been doing that all quarter, but we both now only need to go out and shoot one last photo to complete the collection. The photo I need to take is of the "feeling" part of my collection. I am going to have Jordan come with me and take the shot I set up. It's going to be a photo taken in the process of me getting my tattoo finished. And this process is going to have to happen sometime this weekend, for sure.

And as for the rest of the class, their kind of behind, compared to us, but I believe in them to the fullest. So I know they'll be good. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment