Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reflection on class;

I'm not going to lie, this class had its hard moments and times when I just wanted to leave. It was a pretty stressful time of my life, and I must say it has made me a much stronger person in the long run. The hardest part I'd have to say was dealing with the theme of 'Struggle' because every time I thought about it, it just made me go crazy because I knew I had a lot of things to do already and putting that word in my head over and over just makes me feel like im not doing it right, like I'm struggling with it...

But I loved the close itself, all the other students in my class were amazing photographers and It was fun getting to know them personally. And my mentor Anne, she is the sweetest person ever, she cares so much. And same as Khoi, I've never seen a teacher spend so much time with each student individually to get exactly what they want done correctly. Hes amazing. I'm going to miss this class a lot, and it makes me really sad to know that might have been the last class I'll be taking at YIF, because I've taken them all of course but still it's just a sad feeling to have. Hopefully I'll be teaching a Visual Communications class there this summer, if everything works out the way I'd like it to. So they are defiantly not going to be losing me  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment